Our Success Depends on Your Success
Great Lakes Foods has been successfully serving independent grocers in Wisconsin and Michigan and for over 100 years from our 300,000 square foot warehouse and support center in Menominee, Michigan.
In 2011, Great Lakes Foods was purchased by local Menominee, Michigan Entrepreneur Tom Kuber. Tom has a long list of business successes in shipping and logistics throughout the world with his company KKIL Logistics and KK Warehouse.
As owner, Tom immediately invited the Great Lakes Leadership team, led by Jerry Van and Gene Mylener, to join him as partial owners in moving the company forward. Tom's background in logistics and finance has created a new level of energy and enthusiasm to an already successful program.
Now with the capital to invest in the facilities, products, and services to help our retailers grow, Great Lakes Foods is positioned to do great things.
Our customer focus has never been stronger, and our ability to execute has never been better.
If you're looking to grow your retail success, there has never been a better time to look to Great Lakes Foods to take you there!
Located in Menominee, Michigan, we are perfectly situated to serve stores across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and the entire state of Wisconsin and Illinois.
Committed To Growth and Serving our Retailers
Take a look at the list financial commitments we have made to support our retailers since January 2012:
Completed in 2012
- New support center
- New warehouse equipment
- New IS system to support retail
- New tractors and trailers
- New marketing programs and initiatives
- New in store concept “Signature Meat Market"
- New mobile and web site support
Commitments in progress for 2018 and beyond
- New exclusive products and product lines for your stores
- Continued development of Signature Meat Market programs
- New warehouse addition expanding refrigerated and frozen capabilities
- Zero Zone Crystal Case Merchandising Program
- Promotional Allowance program "Save Today"
- Bakery Single Pick Program (3 or more items)